I coded up the first pass at an app for summarizing the results that my stock analysis app produces and promptly found a bug in the analysis app. I figured there was likely one (or more) as I hadn’t had time to test my changes very throughly before I kicked off the last run before going out of office. I gave the fix a test overnight on a shortened run, and just kicked off another full run that I’d expect won’t complete until probably Saturday. It currently takes somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 minutes (haven’t tried to do a timing) to summarize the results, so when the full run is complete I’ll be refine the summarizer without having to wait very long between runs.
Top Posts & Pages