After another run to shake out some more bugs, the next run didn’t really tell me anything useful, so I widened the parameters space while going through it at a higher level. That pointed to a narrower parameter space for which the a run is at the lowest level is currently still progressing. Unfortunately it isn’t going to complete before I head out of office for a week, but I did run the summary app over the results for the results completed thus far. These results are definitely the best for one of these runs where metrics are used to choose a metric to choose the parameters for the technical indicator. I’m not sure that I’ve got something consistent enough to utilize yet though. After I get back I’ll need to run the summarizer app over the complete results and then expand what the summarizer does to provide a better view of the results.
Top Posts & Pages