Two weeks ago I rejoined Microsoft as Principal SDE in the Windows Azure Active Directory (WAAD) group. Microsoft’s moonlighting policy currently supports employees in creating commercial Windows Azure apps, so my next side project will definitely involve Windows Azure. I have one project in mind that also needs a rich client and will allow me to make use of the multithreaded C++ unit testing framework I recently created. I’ll be brainstorming to some others as soon as I get more ramped up at work and can reclaim my weekends.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fourteen Cloud Storage Services and their Developer APIs
- PyScripter annoyances and general find & replace gripes
- Talkback: Purposes for a Software and Internet Social Purpose Corporation
- StrategyDesk, QuoteTracker, NinjaTrader, and opentick
- NinjaTrader Strategy Backtesting and Optimization
- Portability of 5 C++ Unit Test Frameworks to Android NDK and Chrome NaCl